** Esafety Commission Webinars for Parents and Carers**
These live webinars explore the latest research and expert advice for using technology safely. They are a great way to learn how you can help your child develop the skills to be safer online. Further dates will be available in May – click the link for details.
**Important information regarding Online Safety**
Dear Parents and Carers, With most students now completing online lessons via the College’s At-Home Learning program, it is important for all parents and carers to click the link and read through this information for the safety of their children and devices: https://www.esafety.gov.au/about-us/blog/covid-19-online-safety-kit-parents-and-carers
COVID-19: College Status update as of 21 May 2020
Dear Parents/Carers, as instructed by the NSW Premier, all students will return to school in week 5, commencing Monday 25th May 2o2o. Based on current advice and guidelines:
- The College is operational with all staff on-site.
- All students from years 7 to 12 will return to school on a full-time basis (5 days a week) as per NSW Health and Government guidelines in week 5 commencing Monday 25th May 2020
- All students will follow the timetable and bell times as per their normal schedule (pre-COVID-19)
- Interviews will be conducted via phone-conferencing to ensure the safety of all involved. Face to face interviews may be held in exceptional cases and with social distancing measures in place.
- Please note that St Narsai may make changes to our approach as we receive more advice from relevant agencies. Therefore, decisions and actions will be made in line with the latest advice from the Government and we will keep the community informed.
- St Narsai is adhering to all precautions and directives given by the government in ensuring the safety of the College community.
For further information please refer to the latest correspondence sent to parents via SMS (1 May 2020). Please do not hesitate in contacting the College on 8818 1300 if you have any questions.
Latest communication with parents
21 May 2020: Updated information regarding students returning to school in Week 5 commencing Monday 25th May (Letter via SMS)
12 May 2020: Updated information regarding students returning to school in Week 4 commencing Monday 18th May (Letter via SMS and Email)
5 May 2020: Updated information regarding students returning to school (Letter via SMS and Email)
4 May 2020: Information regarding school fees (Letter via SMS)
1 MAY 2020: St Narsai’s Plan for the return of students to school (Letter via SMS)
27 April 2020: The Student Daily Schedule for At-Home Learning (Letter via SMS and email)
22 April 2020: The College’s plans for student transition (return) to school in term 2 (Letter via SMS)
6 April 2020: Updated information from the Principal regarding St Narsai College and COVID-19 Pandemic (Letter via SMS)
2 April 2020: Invitation to parents to complete an online feedback survey about the At-Home Learning Program (Link sent via SMS)
31 March 2020: Updated information from the Principal regarding COVID-19 Pandemic (Letter sent via SMS)
27 March 2020: Links to HSC information and UAC update was sent to parents of Year 12 students (SMS)
27 March 2020: SMS was sent to all parents advising students to pick up books/textbooks from their lockers during school hours.
25 March 2020: The College’s response to COVID-19 (Letter sent via SMS)